Working and Teaching at SLU
Saint Louis University is one of the St. Louis region's largest employers. More than 3,200 faculty members carry out our Jesuit mission by inspiring students, researching in their fields and reaching out to the community. Another 3,000 staff members spearhead and lead programs, actively support the work of our faculty and students, and keep the University running smoothly.
- 01/21'An Afternoon with the Saints in Glass'
- 01/22TED Talk: “No One Should Die Because They Live Too Far From a Doctor”
- 01/22Topics in Pathology
- 01/23Orthopaedic Surgery Grand Rounds
- 01/23World Pediatric Project Presentation
- 01/23Human Trafficking Panel Discussion
- 01/24Anesthesiology and Critical Care Grand Rounds
- 01/24“Making the Diagnosis: Human Trafficking and the Healthcare Provider”
- 01/25Orthopaedic Surgery Grand Rounds
- 01/25Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience Grand Rounds